Become a Sponsor
Here is a description of what sponsorship means for your company. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam tempor dolor sed nulla auctor, nec placerat felis sodales. Etiam et turpis mattis, efficitur mi ut, ultrices diam. Donec consectetur, eget porta varius, orci mauris viverra ante, eget egestas turpis sapien vel orci. Donec eu ornare augue, ut efficitur velit.
Featured Project 1
Nullam tempor dolor sed nulla auctor, nec placerat felis sodales. Etiam et turpis mattis, efficitur mi ut, ultrices diam. Donec consectetur, odio eget porta varius, orci mauris viverra ante, eget egestas turpis sapien vel orci. Donec eu ornare augue, ut.
Fetured Project 2
Donec eu ornare augue, ut efficitur velit. Vestibulum et magna mattis, sollicitudin ligula ac, facilisis dui. Ut blandit lectus neque, sit amet fringilla nisi mollis eget. Sed a eros nec leo euismod eleifend sit amet ut nisl tempor dolor sed nulla.
List of Park Projects
Mammoth Cave National Park in Partnership with the Friends of Mammoth Cave 2015-2016.
1. Expand educational programs, especially in science and technology.
a) Learning Center (Mammoth Cave International Center for Science & Learning)
- Title sponsor: $150,000/year
- Student internships: $2,700/year
- Educational group caving gear: $2,700
b) CAVEservation Camps
- Expand summer camp offerings in 4th thru 12th grade, and invite every previous camper to return each summer: $16,000/year
c) Ticket to Ride Grants
- Pay school transportation costs for bus driver and mileage ($500/trip)
d) Cooperate with and support international scientists as needed: $2,500/year
2. Promote recreational activities that support memorable visitor experiences.
a) Sponsor 2016 Celebration Events (Title $2,500, Partner $1,000, Friend $500)
- March premier of WKU-PBS Mammoth Cave: A Place Called Home
- May 14 Pedal for the Park
- June CAVEservation Day Camps
- July/August Anniversary Music Events
- August 27 Bat Night
- Sept. 16 Naturalization Ceremony
- Sept. 24 National Public Lands Day/ Mammothon
- Nov. 11-13 Roots in the Cave
- Dec. 4 Cave Sing
b) Enhance Friends’ presence in Visitor Center to be more informative and interactive ($15,000)
c) Support amenities for interpretation such as exhibit updates, maps & guides for trails, first aid supplies, and Junior Ranger Program ($15,000)
d) Provide refreshments, as requested, for special events that promote Education, Recreation and Conservation ($2,500/year)
e) Support Cave Region Trails planning process through participation in planning, joint fundraising, and special events
3. Support conservation initiatives in natural and cultural resources.
a) Crystal Cave and Onyx Cave restoration by skilled volunteers ($2,500, see
b) Final production costs for the second WKU-PBS documentary, Mammoth Cave: A Place Called Home” ($11,000, see indiegogo.com)
c) Paid internships that expose the next generation to the value of public lands and interns’ role as future stewards of public lands ($5,400/ year)
d) Project-specific conservation training opportunities ($2,500/year)